Third Thursdays Open Air Marketplace
October 18 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
One event on July 21, 2018 at 5:30pm
One event on July 19, 2018 at 5:30pm
One event on August 16, 2018 at 5:30pm
One event on September 20, 2018 at 5:30pm
One event on October 18, 2018 at 5:30pm
WHERE: Hopewell Open-Air Marketplace (205 East Broadway Avenue)
The Hopewell Downtown Partnership is excited to bring back our Third Thursdays Open Air Marketplace festivals for 2018!
In an effort to revamp our Hopewell’s Farmer’s Market, we replaced the weekly event with our new monthly Third Thursdays festivals. This summer event series will take place on the Third Thursday of each month from May-October from 5:30pm-8:30pm.
These events will feature traditional farmer’s market vendors, as well as other select vendors who produce a handmade product. There will also be live music, food trucks, family-friendly activities and local craft beer! Third Thursdays: Open Air Marketplace will be a mixture of a farmer’s market, marketplace and festival all in one unique event
- Haley’s Honey-Honey, bee pollen, honey sticks & jams
- Hopewell-Prince George Chamber of Commerce -Hospitality tent, highlighting our local non-profits
- Hopewell Stormwater Management-Information about Hopewell’s Department of Stormwater Management
- Hummingbird Hills Alpacas Farm Store-Hand crafted items made from alpaca fibers
- Lamb Center for Arts & Healing-Non-profit organization to help communities and individuals in need to thrive through high-quality low-barrier art and mind, body, spirit healing opportunities
- Lammar Marie’s Gourmet Popcorn-Gourmet popcorn in a variety of sweet and savory flavors
- Legacy Coffee Roasting-Fresh, locally roasted coffee
- Lucy Liu’s-Mobile Fashion Boutique
- Misty Morning Sunrise Farm-Pastured farm eggs, granola, other handmade food items
- Noah Gordan Art-Spray paint art with live demonstrations
- One Mustard Seed Soap Company-Hand crafted soaps
- Petersburg Provisions-Locally sourced grocery store
- Pop’s Kettle Corn-Freshly-made on-site kettle corn
- Povy Art-Hand-painted home decor & gifts
- Redbarn Berkshires-Meat from free-range, antibiotic free, steroid free, Berkshire hogs.
- Sweet Temptations by Teresa-Prepared foods-baked goods
- The Silken Siren-Hand crafted soap items including: aftershaves, bath bombs, lotion bars, soap bars and more!
- Verde-Smoothies & bowls, juices, granola, & raw protein energy bites.
- Wandered Woodwerks-Wall hangings made from reclaimed wood.
- Wild Earth Farms-Fermented vegetables
- Yellow Lantern Co-Handmade products from up cycled materials including dolls, jewelry & headcrowns